Centre 454 has a management board that reports to the Community Ministries Committee (CMC) of the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa. The management board provides support, leadership, and oversight to the Centre and its Executive Director.
To view the diocesan organizational structure, click here.
- Kara Brisson-Boivin recently graduated with her PhD in Sociology from Carleton University. Her research and social justice activism intersect in the field of corrections and prison policy. Kara joined the management board in September 2016 and is particularly interested in helping Centre 454 build partnerships with local organizations that are working to pro-socially integrate prisoners and prevent further conflict with the law.
- John Coleman is a retired federal public servant and a warden of St. Mary Magdalene (Anglican) Church in Chelsea, Québec. He joined the board of Centre 454 in the spring of 2015.
- Kaite Harris works for the Alliance to End Homelessness as the Project Coordinator for the Plan to Prevent and End Youth Homelessness. She credits the Centre as her early training ground when she was a social work student, completing her placement there. Kaite was actively involved volunteering with Centre participants in creating several community art shows displaying their work.
- Norman Moyer*, Chair, retired from the federal public service in 2006. In 2008, he began volunteering at Centre 454 as receptionist. He then added duties as a member of the board and garden volunteer. Norman is an active member of the Lowertown Community Association and the Byward Market Safety and Security Committee.
- Judy Rinfret is a community activist and animator who has worked as a journalist, editor and political assistant. She began volunteer work in Centre 454’s kitchen in spring 2015. She really appreciates this connection to another part of the Sandy Hill community.
- Joe Stelliga became involved with Centre 454 in 2005 as a consultant in numerous areas. He joined the management board in 2009 and was a member of the ED Selection Committee and the 2012 Strategic Planning Committee, and now chairs the HR Committee. A consultant and coach, Joe is a co-owner of Human Capital Inc., a firm focusing on maximizing human potential in the workplace.
- Dave Tobin joined the management board in 2015. He has personal experience with homelessness, anxiety, and depression, and has known about Centre 454 for 30 years. He enjoys working and helping out, and has a 13-year-old daughter.
- Connie Yuan is a public servant and a community builder. She joined Centre 454 as a volunteer in the fall of 2013 and joined the management board in the spring of 2015.
* Also member of the Community Ministries Committee.
Ex officio members:
- Rev. Peter Cazaly is an Anglican diocesan deacon and the appointed chaplain to Centre 454. In earlier life, he was an educator and union labour negotiator, jobs that provided valuable experience now used in pastoral counselling.
- Jennifer Crawford—Executive Director, Centre 454.
- Stasha Labonte—Executive Assistant to the Executive Director, Centre 454